* Browser : Chrome , Brave , Edge
* After connecting the Ledger device to the PC via USB, run the Ethereum app on the Ledger device.
* Select the account icon > Select Hardware Wallet Connection > Click the Connect button
* In Windows, the following security pop-up is shown several times when connecting and signing the Ledger.
As shown in the popup, if you press the button on the Ledger device, you will see a list of accounts that can be linked with Dekey.
If it is inconvenient to see this pop-up, you can use Ledger Live without any inconvenience by linking it with Dekey.
For information on how to connect with Ledger Live, refer to the document below and connect with Ledger Live.
13.2 Connecting HW Wallet (Ledger) ( Mac / Linux , Chrome browser version 91 or higher )
* Select the account you want to connect to Dekey from the Ledger account list and click the 'Link Account' button to complete the connection.